Join our Survivors' Network
Our Survivors' Network, made up of over 450 female survivors of domestic abuse, is at the heart of we do at Restored. On joining the network, you'll get:
- A free Survivor's Handbook
- Access to the secure area of our website that includes all our blogs and our Survivors' Creative Gallery
- A bi-weekly email covering 4 different areas:
- Information on domestic abuse
- Survivor stories
- Round-up email with new resources and links
- Access to a private Facebook Group*
- An opportunity to join Moments of Light*
An online weekly half-hour reflection and a chance to connect with ourselves alongside other survivors.
- A chance to join small well-being groups
These generally run for 10-12 weeks and follow a variety of courses.
*Anyone can sign up for the emails and secure part of the website, but for safety purposes the small groups, Facebook group and Moments of Light require an additional video chat and more information about the person joining.
Find out more about our Survivors' Network Find out more about who we are and how we support survivors in this interview with Esther Sweetman, who founded our Survivors' Network: