We’re so glad you’re here - thank you for raising money for Restored. We’re very grateful!
What can I do?
We’re big believers that fundraising should be huge amounts of fun! So choose to do something that you are going to enjoy. Fiona did a triathlon. Gwen climbed the three peaks of Snowdon, Scafell Pike and Ben Nevis. Mike and some friends cycled all the way from London to Paris!
Here are just a few ideas to get you started…
- Run, as far as you like and at whatever speed suits you!
- Host a dinner party and ask everyone to bring a dish and a donation.
- Try a skydive (this one is a little more adventurous, we’ll admit…)
- Hold a fundraising event – a dinner, a concert, a car boot sale…
- Have a clear out and sell your treasures on ebay to raise funds.
We’re here to help
We know that your time is precious, so we’re here to help. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch, and we can chat through your ideas and plans, as well as give you some top tips for success. We’re in this together! We can:
- Help you with planning the logistics of your event/activity.
- Help you set up a fundraising page with Stewardship or Just Giving.
- Publicise your event on social media.
- Give advice on successful fundraising.
- Pray for you!
- Send a Restored t-shirt your way.
‘And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.’
— Colossians 3:17 —
We’re cheering you on
Thank you for sharing our passion to end violence against women. We will be praying for you, and cheering you on every step of the way.