We are sure you have seen the latest UK government guidance on COVID-19, the Coronavirus, and the measures that are being taken to ensure people stay well. These include:
- Work from home where possible
- Social distancing
- Avoid unnecessary travel
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds or more.
UK government updates can be found here.
Restored’s values include empowering others and being persistent. We want to assure you that we are continuing to provide the professional guidance, support and resources. To protect our own team and their families and friends, Restored has encouraged all staff and volunteers to work from home wherever possible. As a result:
- Posting Survivors Handbooks may be delayed – but we are working hard to find ways to continue to get these out to people as soon as possible.
- We will not be answering the office phone – please email us on email@example.com as this email address is checked every day
- We are keeping in touch with the organisers of events we are due to be speaking at and participating in. At this stage they will either be postponed or cancelled. Safety, as always, is our first priority.
- Connect with us on social media via Twitter @Rest0red or Facebook.com/Restoredrelationships. We are also on Instagram at RestoredRelationships
We remain committed to transforming relationships and ending violence against women by working through and with the church and Christians worldwide. We know that incidences of domestic abuse can increase during times of increased anxiety and isolation.
If you are experiencing abuse, please call the National Domestic Violence Helpline on 0808 2000 247 when it is safe to do so. In an emergency call 999.
You can also look online for your local council’s domestic violence helpline.
The best way to contact Restored during this time is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (this will be checked every day) or visit our website at www.resoredrelationships.org for further information.
As things evolve, we will keep you updated via social media. You can follow us on Twitter @Rest0red and on Facebook.com/Restoredrelationships.
Please continue to pray for those who are ill, anxious and caring for others. More than ever we need to be a Good Samaritan and care for each other.
Stay safe and well.
Mandy Marshall, Peter Willson, Carolina Kuzaks-Cardenas, Esther Sweetman, Esther Elshen, Pippa Khan, Mike Duckering.
The Restored Team