The Survivors' Network
The Survivors' Network, made up of over 500 female survivors of domestic abuse, is at the heart of we do at Restored. Where ever you are on your journey to recovery, we're here to provide support and encouragement, so you don't have to face it alone.
On joining the network, you'll have access to:
- A free Survivor's Handbook
- The secure area of our website that includes all our blogs and our Survivors' Creative Gallery
- A bi-weekly email with content on understanding abuse, survivor stories, faith reflections, and other resources.
- Our private Facebook Group*
- Moments of Light, an online weekly half-hour reflection and a chance to connect with ourselves alongside other survivors.
- The opportunity to join small well-being groups. These generally run for 10-12 weeks and follow a variety of courses.
When you join the Network, you'll be able to engage in as much or as little as you like. There's no obligation to join a small group or to let other network members know who you are.
Hear more about how we support survivors of domestic abuse through the Survivors' Network in this video interview with Esther Sweetman, the Survivors' Network Founder:
Join the Network
To become part of our Survivors' network, fill out this form letting us know your contact details. We'll never share your information with anyone outside of Restored, and you don't need to reveal personal information to other members if you don't wish to.Sign up
*Anyone can sign up for the Survivors' Network emails and secure part of the website. For safety purposes, in order to join the small groups, Facebook group and Moments of Light, we'll need to have a video chat and get a little more information about you.